Get Georgia Reading 2019 Reading Program
Get Georgia Reading 2019 starts on May 6, the login info will not be active until May 6, 2019.
The partnership between Renaissance® and Get Georgia Reading provides every child, educator, librarian, and parent or guardian in Georgia unlimited, free access to thousands of enhanced digital books–plus daily news articles–through August 31, 2019.
To get started:
- Go to www.myon.com/login/index.html and enter your login information:
- School Name: Get Georgia Reading
(type the first few letters and select from the drop-down menu)
- Username: GREENECOUNTY
- Password: read
- Click the Sign In button.
- Select a book and start reading!
This is our “How to Get Started” video for using myOn! It walks through how to login to the GGR account, search for and read books, and read news. You can also use this link to directly view and share the video: http://p.widencdn.net/m3npbh/2018-Get-Georgia-Reading
Get Georgia Reading makes it easy to keep your students learning all summer long.
- Enhanced digital books from Renaissance myON® Reader include fiction, nonfiction, classics, and graphic novels in English and Spanish.
- Age-appropriate news articles from Renaissance myON® News, powered by News-O-Matic include US and world events, arts and entertainment, sports, science, and technology–written in English, Spanish, and French.